We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic candidate to support our team as an Office Administrator.
Reporting to the Division Manager, the successful candidate will be a team player, with experience within an office environment and a strong background in customer service. You are meticulously organized, have above average time management skills, and are a strong multitasker. Qualified candidates should have a good understanding of the region and surrounding areas, and have experience dealing with the public and diverse groups.
- Working with the customer and stakeholder to ensure above board customer service and conflict resolution in a timely and effective manner
- Coordinate and schedule spare drivers, providing accurate and up to date route information
- Management of ongoing incoming and outgoing communication with drivers, maintaining a clear, effective, and professional demeanor at all times
- Maintenance of accurate and complete personnel and contract compliance files
- Reporting of bus lates and any incidents through proprietary software
- Assistance with driver recruitment and training
- Reception and general administration duties
- Daily payroll input (time and attendance)
- Other duties, as assigned
Qualified individuals must have:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Previous dispatch experience would be considered an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS Suite, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- An existing knowledge of the surrounding area
- An Ontario G-class Driver’s Licence
- The ability to pass a Criminal Background Check and a Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Education in Office Administration is considered an asset
- Previous experience in school busing or transportation would be considered an asset
Sharp proudly offers additional benefits such as a health plan for full-time employees, and evenings, weekends and holidays off. Room to grow: a family business, Sharp believes in promoting from within.
If your talents and experience meet the above qualifications, we want to meet you! We invite all qualified individuals to apply.