Join Our Team
We pride ourselves on being a family oriented business and that’s reflected in how we treat our employees. Our priority is to provide safe and leading technology, ensuring that our passengers arrive safely, on time, and prepared for the day ahead – each and every trip.
Upcoming Open Houses
We're expanding! Are you interested in learning more about what it takes to become a School Bus Driver? We are adding more routes in Simcoe County and Toronto (Francobus) and are looking for passionate and caring individuals to team! Join us at one of our upcoming Information Session Open Houses - We'd love to meet you!
NOW HIRING FOR SEPTEMBER
Open House every Wednesday from 9:30am-12:00pm
No appointment necessary - Walk in interviews encouraged
374 Ohio Road, Richmond Hill ON L4C 2Z9
Friday, June 7, 2019
811 Progress Avenue, Scarborough ON M1H 1H9
Walk-ins welcome as early as 7AM!
BBQ @ 11AM
Sharp Bus Lines is currently looking to hire professional school bus drivers for part-time work in the following areas: Brantford, Kitchener, Hamilton, Norfolk County, York, Toronto, Scarborough, Guelph, London, Niagara, Windsor, Orillia and Midland locations.
Hours of work are generally between 7am – 9am and again between 3pm – 5pm, Monday to Friday (September to June), on school days only. There is potential for additional/optional field and charter trips during the school year and summer. Our school bus drivers are not required to work on weekends, evenings or school holidays.
Join our team and enjoy these benefits:
- Become a member not a number
- We promote from within
- Driver incentive program
- Park the bus at your house or near home*
- Take children (including grandchildren, step-children) on the bus*
- Enjoy days off on all school holidays including Christmas Break, March Break and Summer Break
*All conditions are subject to Management approval
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Hold a full G license with minimum three years driving experience
- Have a clean driver’s record
- Can communicate clearly in English (speak, read and write)
- Be safety minded, courteous and able to demonstrate superior customer service skills.
- Over 45 MTO Certified Driver Trainers
- All learning styles
- In-class and on-road training
All training and testing is provided in our on-site classroom at no cost to you by our MTO Certified Driver Trainers. Your only expense will be the MTO required medical and driver abstract and police check.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Interview with a member of the Sharp management team
- Provide references and a police check and driver abstract
- Complete and pass an MTO prescribed driver medical
All training and testing is provided in our on-site classroom at no cost to you by our MTO Certified Driver Trainers. Your only expense will be the MTO required medical and driver abstract and police check.Apply Online Download Application
- Certified technician - truck and coach (310T)
- Minimum 3 years of fleet maintenance heavy fleet shop maintaining repair and engine rebuilds on diesel truck or bus technical experience
- Hands on experience of diesel and or gasoline engines within a fast-paced large fleet bus, charter or trucking environment
- Must be experienced with computerized diagnostics
- General shop computer knowledge, purchasing, and budget management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills are a plus